Date Posted: 11/8/2016
Position: Maintenance Plumber/Pipefitter
Location: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- US Citizenship.
- Successful completion of four years of an approved plumbing apprenticeship program plus two years industrial/commercial plumbing maintenance experience.
- Must have a University of Florida, TREEO Backflow Tester Certification.
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Familiarity with local and national plumbing codes.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and/or on a ladder or lift equipment over six feet above ground.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a “Secret” Security Clearance.
- Submit to and successfully pass drug screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Protected Veterans Invited to Apply.